Amazon

Friday, March 5, 2010

What is this all about?

As of lately I have been feeling the need to document some things I've done. These events are by no means monumental, but to me they are meaningful. I decided that I could write about some of them here and let you (whoever might read this) that if I can do these things, then so can you. What are you talking about? Is what you might be thinking, well for example, I recently have been baking and cooking more than I ever have in my life. As my family will attest, this is silly because I am not really the "cooking type." I married the cook! But due to recent household changes, I am now home and watching way too much Food Network, and so I set out on a personal journey that hopefully will make me a more well rounded person as well as a better cook....

Personal Journey. Yes. I have defined this chapter of my life as a personal journey. In this blog I might discuss anything from parenting a teenager, a preteen, and a toddler at the same time, to cooking, to marriage to money to the weather. It's all about my personal journey.

I hope to not let you (whoever decides to read this) down, and I hope you enjoy the highlights of my journey...